COVID Closure - Level 2, Academy Cinemas
COVID Closure - Level 2
During Level 2, we will be operating with special guidelines to keep staff and customers safe.
These safety guidelines include:
- RIGOROUS CLEANING of the cinema and foyer between every session, including bathrooms and EFTPOS machines after every transaction.
- All sessions have UNALLOCATED SEATING and we'll be ensuring SOCIAL DISTANCING within the venue by marking spaces for you to queue safely. We are cutting our capacity in half to ensure customers can socially distance within the cinema and staff will be enforcing this. Groups of more than 10 people will not be allowed entry.
- You can book online for every session and use your phone as your ticket- no need to touch anything! If you do, we'll be providing FREE HAND SANITISER!
- Everybody will need to register with us upon entry to ensure we are following the Government's CONTACT TRACING guidelines. Either scan yourself in using the app, or fill out our contact tracing register.
- Staff will be using appropriate SAFETY GEAR including gloves and masks and sanitising all cleaning equipment and workstations. MASKS are recommended for customers during transactions at the counter.
For customers who experienced cancelled sessions during level 3, you will be contacted about replacement screenings as they become available.
For any inquiries, please email email@example.com
See you back at our little independent cinema soon!